Here at P. Townley & Sons, we continue to implement Government and HSE guidelines for funerals, with the intention of trying to protect everyone. We would like to sincerely thank you for your co-operation and adherence in this matter.
Funeral Arrangements in Funeral Home:
- Mandatory wearing of face mask when entering the Funeral home, Mandatory use of Hand Sanitisor on arrival and signing of Contact tracking book at reception.
- Only 2 people to call at this time due to social distancing in our arrangement room and Coffin show room.
- Pleaes do not call if you have a cold or Cough or Fever or Flu like symptoms.
- Please do not call if you are self-isolating or have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19, or have been travelling outside the country within past 14 days.
We will endeavour to complete the arrangements with you as quickly as possible.
Many thanks for your co-operation in these uncertain times.
Management & Staff,
P. Townley & Sons
Restrictions on all funeral services, as a result of Government instructions, due to Covid-19
- No more than 25 people should attend the funeral service or should be present at the graveside.
- Only immediate family and close friendsshould attend the funeral.
- The numbers who may attend gatherings in our funeral homes is limited at this time. Your Funeral Director can advise you on the numbers as this depends on the size of the rooms in the funeral home.
- Face masks must be worn when entering our funeral homes.
- Those in attendance will also need to follow social distancing guidelines. This means all funeral attendees must keep a distance of 2 metres apart.
- Shaking hands and hugging must be avoided.
- Those who are self-isolating or need to restrict their movements should not attend funerals.
- Follow coughing sneezing etiquette and hand washing and hand sanitising guidelines.
- Due to restrictions Please leave messages of condolences on the RIP.ie website.
It is critical for us all that we act wisely and that we implement these clear instructions from our Government. We would like to sincerely thank you for your co-operation on this matter.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPDATES
Please observe HSE guidelines on how to protect yourself & others.
Here is the Government Guide for the Bereaved during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Other official COVID-19 resources: